Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pray For Me`

I was over on Beachbody reading a thread I used to like. Actually it is the turbojam thread. I love turbojam though. I bought the initial package they put out last fall and did the cardio dvds all winter but now have recently opened the sculpt dvds and they are awesome. I highly recommend this series. I haven't bought the ones they recently put out though. I am going to do P90X this summer when I am closer to goal for sculpting and nothing is more effective than this. I have tried at least one dvd of almost everything out on the market. Tony Horton's products are the best and the X is the closest thing you can get to a workout that might come close to what you would get with a personal trainer for home workouts. Seriously. This is the real thing. Plus Tony is a cutie.
Anyway I go over and read that thread every day. There are some very motivated people on there but hardly anyone has lost any weight. They all love turbojam but no real turbo success stories have been a result of this new series from any beachbody members. They all get on and post now about personal problems and to pray for them. I just have no time for them. I do understand the need to vent your personal frustrations on the thread but it is getting ridiculous and this is a distraction from really working this program and dieting.
I read a good weight watchers thread too yesterday. Talk about controversial. This woman had a problem with her 14 year old boy and wanted some information on disciplining him. Most women who answered thought he sounded like a spoiled brat and that she should be tough and not let him get away with bs. Well then this one woman chimes in that she should let her husband do that since he is the head of the household. That turned out to be a long thread after that comment. Of course she was some christian extremist it turned out. My comment was show me a household where the man can run things better than the woman. Sometimes weight loss diversions are fun.
Reminded me of my own household and I figured out why I get so ANGRY about John's kids. I have no sympathy for turds "depression and ADHD" issues because I think his shrink is a quack and putting a kid who is 14 on amphetemines and sleeping pills should be done cautiously. She prescribed them immediately. Also I don't feel sorry for him for having divorced parents. They have been divorced over three years, probably a third of his class have divorced parents, and another third have parents with such bad marital problems that their home life is probably hell and they WISH they would divorce. My daughter was raised with no father and I had to work a lot and two jobs and she had to be home alone and she didn't act like a big baby about it. Suck it up already turd. Also, even though I like the oldest kid my problem is that I am just sick of having a kid in my face all the time. Last night we were making smoothies from a ww recipe and his dad offered him one and he made some comment about he wouldn't eat it if it is some healthy stuff that tastes like crap. I mean, I just get tired of this bs on a daily basis. John OWES me this vacation for putting up with his kids all the time. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
Everyone around my work place freaks out about the shoes I wear. I have some high heeled harache sandals today. I love shoes and love girlie shoes. The women I work with wear like Rockports and I don't own anything like that. My 90 year old mother wears them. For some reason girlie shoes freak everyone out and everyone has to mention my shoes. I mean they are just normal shoes and the shoe stores have millions of them so I am not the only one who wears girlie shoes in the world. Cripes.

No comments: