Tuesday, March 21, 2006

15 Pounds From Goal

I almost chickened out of weigh in again. It was Saturday morning and I was doing all I could to convince myself to not go. I dragged my butt in and was two pounds down.
Last week I stuck to my points and exercise plan but was not mentally obsessed with it so could not believe I could have a loss. I was wrong. I don't have to kick myself in the butt mentally. The program works itself. That is nice to know.
My major stress factor, my daughter, is back to school for eight weeks until summer so I can totally obsess and sink myself into yoga and weight loss oblivion where I am truely happy.
They had my favorite episode repeat last night of Wife Swap. They swap a fitness competitor mom with a fat slob mom. I realized I am trying to be like the fitness competitor mom with the perfect home and family. I don't think I was ever as bad as the slob mom. Who can possibly believe raising a bunch of unhealthy kids who eat nothing but crap and watch tv is a good way to parent.
Oh, that is right. That would be my fiance. The light bulb moment went on and I realized I am sort of living the wife swap life. I got thrown into a planet of three males who do nothing but live like slobs, watch tv, and eat cardboard food. I have trained fiance to work out and eat healthier but his boys are hopeless. They think normal food is frozen pizzas, hot dogs, and bologna. They won't even eat real potatos. The only potato they will eat is instant potatos.
I have finally reached the point where I don't care what they eat but I do hate living in a dirty house. We live in a huge house and I am the only person who cleans. They just....are dirty and messy.
Two weeks until Jamiaca and I would like to lose another three pounds. I am eating light the rest of this week. We went out for a birthday dinner for fiance's kid on Sunday and I had a burger and fries. I don't regret it one bit either. It was delicious but filled me up too much. I never overeat anymore. I really don't. I never get stuffed and I was stuffed for the whole night.

1 comment:

Lady Sue said...

WhooooHOOOOO 2 pounds gone forever...damn If you can do this..I guess I had better get off my butt and start working harder so I can keep up with you....

You Rock Girl....