Friday, March 10, 2006

Everyone Is Driving Me Crazy

Don't even get me going about the home situation. I will say this. I am sick of those kids. I bargained for 50% kids living with us and it turned out to be 75%. I cleaned the floor Wednesday and it was filthy again last night and only one kid is there. My fiance has no personality himself. We never talk about anything unless it is about a tv show. I like some tv shows but need a life past that and that is enough for him. He is a loser. I don't want to get married. I am sick of coming home to a dirty floor.
I am sick of my coworkers. It has been noisy outside my office all day today and yesterday. These people are idiots. I hate them all.
My daughter is coming home for a week of spring break. Can you say high maintenance.
My coworker is the worst though. Very passive-aggressive. She joined a health club in January. Has talked for years about losing weight and never does a damn thing. She keeps talking about all of this weight she thinks she is losing but does not get on a damn scale. She will not acknowledge my weight loss. Which is too bad, because I could help her. She needs to find an eating plan and stick to it. I have watched what she has eaten here and I know, there is no way she could be losing weight.
A lot of people think a new exercise regime is enough, but it just isn't in the long term. When a sedentary person starts working out and makes that change, it is normal for them to lose a few inches, maybe a few pounds, but not much will happen past that. They will feel healthier, their blood pressure might lower, but they need to take the next step in order to really lose weight. They need to drink water and eat healthy and count calories. Period. Otherwise, they will reach a weight loss dead end and possibly give up on the working out. I mean, she only goes three times a week, which is great, but it has only been a couple of months and she is talking about how loose her clothes are. They really aren't. She is also yacking about her stomach not going down. Duh. She is eating pizza for lunch with coke. Not sure what her breakfast was, probably cereal or something, but she doesn't eat enough fruit and veggies and lean proteins. I feel bad for her, because I have been in her shoes.
I started working out to lose weight when my daughter was younger. I worked out hard. I did lose inches, but because I didn't change my eating habits, I just didn't get the results I wanted. Until I joined Ediets. I joined Ediets and got menu plans, shopping lists, and joined challenges. I started walking at lunch outside every day. I was the slowest walker on the path. Everyone passed me, young and old and fat and slim. My goal was to some day pass someone. That took a long time. Eventually I started running. I didn't even weigh in for my first 7 or so months on Ediets. I was about a size 22. I still have no idea how much I weighed. I got down to about a 14. I weighed in and was 208. Could not believe it. I thought for sure I was under 200. My scale denial.
I still hate weigh in day and am in my usual preday song and dance. This week I decided I am not going to go ballistic over a possible gain. My clothes are getting looser. This is a slow process. I am down about 34 pounds and potentially would like to lose 34 more. Those are going to be hard pounds to lose. I will have to dig down deep and do some hard work. I will have to exercise harder and eat cleaner than clean, but I am relentless about this and I am going to do this no matter what it takes. I don't care how long it takes or what or who tries to get in my way. I blammoed last September 1st at 221.5 pounds. There have been no start overs since then. Just straight forward. Move head.

No comments: