Friday, March 24, 2006

Great News

My yoga studio owner offered me a chance to get free yoga in exchange for working the front desk on Wednesday night and Sunday morning. Too good of an offer to turn down since I am a yoga freak. Told her I would think about it a day but think I will take her up on it.
I have a busy weekend planned. Lots of yoga and some errands for my vacation.
Hope I have a good weigh in tomorrow. Am already starving. I do a modified Wendy version of weight watchers and zig zag my points to confuse my sluggish metabolism. The day before weigh in is a very light point day. Tomorrow evening I am having a big steak dinner on the grill with spinach salad with roasted peppers, parmesan, artichokes and balsamic dressing.
Fortunately I like to cook and don't rely too much on restaurants and convenience types of foods. I do buy the weight watcher frozen desserts. Fiance has found his way into them now and likes them too so hope he stocks up next time he grocery shops.

1 comment:

Lady Sue said...

ewwwww I absolutely LOVE spinach salads....makes my mouth water just reading about it...
good luck with your weigh in...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..think LIGHT thoughts while standing on the scale...LOL