Thursday, March 23, 2006

Uneven Weight Loss

I was right. I was noticing in the Bikram mirror the past week, that my left side is toned up and my right mid waist still has a roll. It looks disproportional to me. I thought I was nuts but just checked in the bathroom mirror. There is like this weird lump of fat on my right side I don't have on the left. I don't think I have ever had this happen. Hope that is the next fat to leave. I started doing an extra ab dvd every day, but I have missed two days. It really is firming up my midsection but I think this is almost proof about that no spot loss thing I have heard trainers talk about.
I think if you do exercise one body part over another it will get smaller to some extent.

1 comment:

Lady Sue said...

I know as far as my middle goes that doing abs everyday has definately helped tighten it. I still have fat over the muscle but I'm convinced that if I didn't do the workouts that I would look alot worse than I do... I probably have the strongest six pack under this roll of fat imaginable...LOL...Oh yeah, my left arm wing is more than on my right side...How weird is that?

I don't check up on the 7% club too often..just when I see there is an new thread started because I really like the openers. but Just for you I'll try to get there in the next couple of days and check to see if Angie is still posting.. I know that Eve does but not as much as she used to...