Monday, February 27, 2006

Setback

I came in 1.4 gain at weight watchers. Impossible. I went back and scoured over my points and there was no way I went over the 4900 calories for the gain. So now I am re-evaluting. I am almost wondering if I am eating enough. This week I am scaling back and need to get under where I was. I am eating healthy though. Had tuna and salad for lunch and am having steak and broccoli for dinner. I have fiber one and milk for a snack this afternoon. Then yoga tonight
Of course the gain pissed me off and made me despondent and made me feel fat. In the past, I might have given up at this point but because I am relentless I am moving forward. I almost think I thought this was too easy. But it isn't. It is hard. We went to a movie on Saturday afternoon and I got pissy because there was nothing for me to eat at the theatre. I got pissier watching people, fat and thin, waltz in with buckets of popcorn and pretzels and cheese. By the end of the movie I didn't care though. I thought I had to have something, but I really didn't. I did go home and grilled out a delicious steak and ate a nice salad and a little wine and truely enjoyed it.
There is nothing easy about this though. It is hard as hell.

No comments: