Friday, February 10, 2006

I Hate Friday

Only because it is the day before weigh-in.
Weigh-ins are traumatic for me. I have to force myself on the scale every week. That is why I go to Weight watches. I can't get around it. It is required. Last week I was thrilled to get to 190 on the scale so this week I am scared it will go up. Last week I dreamed before weigh in that I got on and it said 255. The other night I dreamed it was 187. I know it won't be that. I cut back on points a couple of days before weigh in so am usually starved by then, but like my glycogen stores low. I also go there immediately after a Bikram yoga session so am also severally dehydrated. So obviously this has gotten to be quite a game for me, but it will be a relief when it is over tomorrow. I might not go to yoga tonight because last night I bonked severally so might just go home and work out and sit and watch tv but if I do that I will regret since John and Adam will be sitting around on their duffs eating potato chips. So I guess I will go.
I am the only person who hates Friday. I am thinking of changing meetings and going on Thursday instead.

No comments: