Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Body Blobs

I love the Biggest Loser and last time they had the individual loser show I noticed something I thought I was nuts for believing before. I have always noticed during weight loss that there are times when it looks as though your body is distorted and there are weird lumps in your waist and belly area. Sometimes they are just on one side. Then you lose a few pounds and poof they are frigging gone. It seems to be that way when you are about halfway to goal, or may be the last 20 to 25 pounds. I know they say weight comes off somewhat evenly or at least the part you gained first, usually stomach hips thighs, for women, goes last, but to me there seems to be this weird point in the journey where there are these weird lumps.
I have noticed that a lot lately, but thought maybe it was just myself being overanalytical since I spend an hour and a half a day looking at my sweaty body in the Bikrams mirror. I did notice with the last group of women on loser though that they had the same thing happen and maybe it was so noticeable due to the dramatic weight loss. I noticed that little blonde girl with the weird glasses who is dating the guy who won, (I am so bad at names) was very pear shaped and a couple of weeks I noticed she had these weird rolls appear in some odd place and then they would be gone. I will have to look this up on weight watchers science of weight loss area on the site or maybe can ask an expert there, but they will probably think I am nuts.
I am finally getting to the point of looking proportioned I noticed last night at yoga, but still have some lumpy lard around my waist area. I will bet that is the next fat to go.
Lumpy lard lump be gone!
On a good note, when I was watching the Olympics last night I realized I am as limber as those girls are. I can't do a split on a quarter inch blade with a tuu tuu on, but I can do the split as well as any of them. Told my fiance those are poses we do in Bikrams.
I bonked in Bikrams about 3/4 through last night. I thought I had enough food in me but was wrong. It is almost worse when I eat too much but brought in some tabbouli and tuna for a small snack before class, but the class today is an hour earlier so may not need it. I have shrimp sauteed in wine and garlice with peppers and onions served over brown rice for lunch.
I am also experimenting with eating 10 fresh veggies and fruits over the 6 or 8 weight watcher requires. I read this in one of those Oxygen special editions. I bought a bunch of raw veggies precut and brought them in to work and load up this bowl for the day and munch on it. I am sure that is 4-5 right there.
Today I am going to add a sculpt after Bikrams if I have the energy. That will give me more activity points to have some salty sticks or 94% free popcorn while watching the males perform on Idol tonight. I know there is at least one really hot guy, Ace, which is our dogs name. See I do remember some names. If they are attached to hot guys or animals.

No comments: