Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THREE WEEKS IN

And I have had a freak out. My weight was up 2.2, 8 pounds now over my lowest weight in December so I had to consult with the experts and people I trust and even emailed Cosgrove and got some tips and after thinking about trashing the program the consensus I came up with was to stick with the program and cut back on calories which, ugh, hurts.

I just wonder if I am ever going to get to the point where I can eat normal and not constantly be dieting. Will I ever have a normal metabolism? The thing is my clothes all fit the same. I do not see where this weight is either that or I don't want to see it? I don't get it.

I did rejoin weight watchers online and am logging my food in point style. I am also cutting on carbs and upping the protein except for today which is kind of a higher carb day but the calories are in check and I am doing cardio so need the carbs. I looked back at the weeks before I got to my low weight and my calories are about in that range. Sucks. I am starving right now. I am also cutting back on fats a bit.

In other news, I taught two yoga classes and I did very well. I hope I can teach again soon, but for now might be able to sub some. It was an amazing experience. Much more fun than my normal 9-5 accounting job. Snooze and snore.

No comments: