Friday, March 02, 2007

New Program

I am two weeks into the Alwyn Cosgrove program and the jury is out. This is supposed to burn fat and of course, I lost no weight the first week. My clothes do feel better and I do feel less flabby but I am just sick of working out so much and logging food and seeing no difference in my body. It seems it doesn't want to budge out any flab. Plus the exhausting double workouts. I haven't foregone yoga. I can't give it up. But the workouts and constant food monitoring is fine, if I start seeing some results.

I have been thinking a lot about how exhausting, albeit worth it, this process is. I gained a few pounds and it is so hard to take it off, but at least it is not 10 to 20. That is the reason I keep at it. I almost feel like if I even gained back 10, or 5, I would give up. I put on like three pounds over vacation, which is weird since I had food poisoning and threw up and had diarrhea for about a week, but there it is. Nothing came off last week. So gaining 5 or 10 or 20 would be daunting for me to lose mentally. It goes on much easier than it comes off.

I work hard at this. I get so tired of people who ask me questions looking for easy answers. They just are not there. No one works as hard at this as I do.

2 comments:

Geovanni Derice said...

I've had the luxury of performing Alwyn Cosgrove's workout with great success. I'd love to know what you're eating because I don't doubt that you're working out hard and putting your all but there's got to be something going on.

It might have something to do with hormones as well.

Feel free to write me at geo@4evertoned.com; perhaps I can help.

Geovanni Derice said...

I tried responding to your e-mail but unfortunately an error came up. What I wanted to know was what your typical day is like. If you have an alternate e-mail address then send that to me.