Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Perfect Nutrition

I had a perfect nutrition day yesterday. I sincerely believe nutrition is 90% of it. That being said, I also worked out hard and can feel it today. I just did a weight session. Today I am doing cardio and a yoga class. I also prepped food yesterday. That was fun. I grilled chicken, sauteed some spinach in garlic and pam, and grilled some salmon patties I got at Whole Foods.

I took measurements and my stomach seems to be down about an inch. My waist may be down about half an inch.

Yesterday I watched Oprah and Dianne Caroll, Norah Ephron, and Geena Davis were there talking about aging with their faces full of botox. Can women not see through this? Anyway they were talking about their bodies falling apart and that now they don't diet and blah blah blah. Kind of like the average woman only they have all the plastic surgery so at least their faces look great. I thought their bodies looked like crap. Geena is okay, but at least work out girl. She had such a great bod. I am not letting mine go, I am fighting aging without the botox. It kind of sucks though because there are just things you can't reverse in the aging process. Oh well at least my body is pretty much in one piece.

No comments: