Friday, March 23, 2007

HAVING A RARE SKINNY DAY

So I wore a dress and high heels. The locals are pretty restless over it. I work in a government office building and I live in Wisconsin. Read Translation: There are a lot of heavy women here and no one dresses very well. I like to dress well. For one thing it keeps me in check with eating. Especially since I normally buy clothes that are snug.

Having high heels on where I work, for one thing, is a major disruption for all. For one thing, men aren't used to it around here or probably at home. The women around here are Rockport women. Flat, comfortable, ugly shoes. So I get a lot of glares from the women. I don't care though. I am not dressing fug so the fugly women feel better about themselves. I have been there already.

I don't weigh in this week but my food has been fantastic. A couple of off things, but for the most part, pretty tight and will tighten up as the next weigh in approaches. I have two workouts planned for the next three days.

I don't slough off on the weekend. I am usually pretty active and now that the weather is getting warmer, more so. I can't wait to get my veggie garden in . I learned a lot from last year, my first year veggie gardening. The thing I learned was to thin out the garden. We had tons of cukes and squash and couldn't eat them all. Most people don't like a ton of squash so couldn't even give it away. I had a bounty of tomatos though and want to this year. The end of the summer was paradise. My dinner every night was whatever protein I wanted to burn on the grill and a fresh tomato and cuke salad with balsamic on it. Heavenly.

This weekend we are going out to eat. I think I will pick an Italian place that has my fav salmon and spinach dish. To die for and healthy.

Well can't wait to get out of here today. My fat loud work neighbors have not shut the hell up all day and I am pretty weary of them.

No comments: