Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Naked Wednesday

Yeah it does get worse. We went to the naked beach on Wednesday. I got up and did our normal breakfast routine and went to the pilates/yoga class and then shopped at the resort gift shop. We ate lunch, went to the beach and decided this was the day. The couples resort has a private nude beach on a little island you take a boat out to. The rules are you have to take your clothes off and men can’t go there alone. John didn’t seem to understand that one. Duh, like every guy wouldn’t want to be out there as soon as the wife is out shopping or at a class or getting her nails done. Then the women wouldn’t go.
There was this joke going around on the message boards that the bartender on the island is blind. Sure. There is a bar there in a swim up pool. Anyway we got in the little row boat and I said something about the humiliation boat. LOL We got there and found a little shaded area and took our clothes off. I am really surprised at John. He is somewhat conservative and so far I am really leading him down the wrong road with this vacation. I think our talk about going to Naked Beach was initially a joke, then we thought why the heck not? At least we can say we did it. I wasn’t worried about how I looked really. My philosophy is there is always a woman or two that looks worse and I just go sit next to them. That was the case here. Some of the people were gross and some looked good. We went down and got a couple of beers at the Blind Mans Bar and sat in the water. Getting out of the pool was somewhat humiliating. The steps were steep if you know what I mean. Anyway we went up and got back to where our clothes were and kind of paraded around on the point, which can be seen from the resort beach. When you are at the resort beach, you can tell the people are naked out there but you can’t see the details at all. We had a couple of beers and came back. Later that day we went on the catamaran booze cruise. I got high, didn’t drink, and we had a blast on that. The Jamaicans got us all dancing and singing. Totally a blast. That night we ate at the Bayside restaurant. This is an Italian restaurant and the food was great. I had salmon and pasta and salad and wine. It is kind of a little hut type restaurant and is right on the water with a beautiful view of the resort. Really a romantic restaurant.
That was day 3.

3 comments:

Lady Sue said...

day 3 sounds like a trip...I sooo would have been there with you on the nakid beach...probably laughing at all the guys...or maybe comparing...Did you take any pictures....(evil laugh here)...
Nothing like a good high to make things even better, dancing & singing..I can just see you...
Dinner at the Italian Restaurant sounds sooo yummy.

Lady Sue said...

I went to a nudist colony here in GA once but was grossed out because it was mostly old people (lots of wrinkles) but your beach sounds sooo much better..

Joan said...

Seriously are we twins separated at birth? Nudity AND the love of pot.
I actually never did the nude thing before but midlife crisis has set in so I figure why not try it. I don't like dangerous things, like jumping off anything or going fast although my fiance does have a motorcycle and I don't really like it but go anyways.