Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 3 Raw

Day two of the raw experiment was interesting. Although I find myself hungry a lot of the time, I am very energized and had an awesome yoga class last night. I did have a non-raw dinner beforehand because I would not have made it through class without food and fruit and veggies wouldn't cut it since the yoga room was extra hot last night. I know from the past two days I am not a candidate to go 100% raw now, if ever, but I do like the way I feel being raw until dinner.
My one biggest problem is trying to quit drinking diet soda. I know I know. I have read it all. I am trying to stick with one a day and did that Monday but had three yesterday. Last night I drank a ton of water though and the past two nights have been in the bathroom like once an hour.
Today my body looked really different though. My midsection seemed much thinner or less bloated looking than two days ago and I had a really low weigh in last Saturday. This weeks weigh in should be interesting. Also, my pants are super loose today.
Today is a long day though since I am working at the yoga studio this evening. I have to work then run home and eat some food and go back to sign in students for two classes. I will take the eight o'clock class and read my raw book during the six o'clock class.
I will eat a lot today and tomorrow and Friday will be low point days before weigh in.
If people asked me what diet I am on it would be a stretch to explain that I am weight watchers with a touch of raw-Perricone-low glycemic-Zone-bfl snuck in. I could just say I am on the new hybrid diet but then they would want to know what book I read or what the web site is for it. Last week I did two days of bfl and two of Perricone and the rest was whatever I wanted.
But that was one of the contingencies of weight loss for me this time. Last September 1st I had an agreement with myself that the word NO is left out of the nutrition library. I will eat chicken ass if I feel like it.
Which is funny, I mentioned to fiance that chicken mcnuggets have 38 ingredients and none of them is meat. That is the only thing turd will eat at McDs. I asked him if turd knew the ingredients and he said he wouldn't tell him since that is the only thing he will eat there. Chicken ass nuggets. I see that McDs is trying to clean up its act again but I personally don't think they have much to worry about or that anyone will stop eating there after the new book out by the guy who wrote Fast Food Nation since that book didn't stop anyone.
Mental note-Find a copy of Fast Food and make fiance read it.

No comments: