Monday, April 24, 2006

A Bit Agitated

Every last nerve is agitated today. My raw experiment did not pan out last week. I ended up with an unofficial .2 loss. I got on the weight watcher scale and the weigher was distracted and the scale showed a .2 loss and the minute she looked it jumped up to last weeks weight so officially I stayed the same. That does show how weird the scale is. What did I do? Breathe too deeply? I recorded my weight as .2 down though. I was starving all week and thought I would have a loss from changing to a diet of mainly raw food. It also made me constipated and I know I should realistically give it more time, but I felt very panicy all week so think I am just not ready for this at this point. I explained this on my Ediets support thread and someone sort of commented on sticking with something etc like I just said, and it just set off my mood for the weekend. I know she didn’t mean it that way but I just felt like I have accomplished nothing and felt very fat all weekend and still do.Thus the agitation. My coworker came in making a lot of noise and was bugged out about me setting the thermostat up again. We have two different body temps. She is fat and is hot all the time and I am always cold. People always come in our office and remark how cold it is but it pissed me off she set the thermostat down to 68. I turned it back up a bit but she might have turned it back down when I went out a bit ago. Playing games with this.
I also came into a bunch of work that is irritating me. I am leaving early and am looking forward to going to the gym for a change and doing some cardio. I have a feeling yoga would agitate me too. I am also probably agitated because we had a nice weekend alone and now kids will be there from now until September. Yikes. I should probably just be alone today and hope this passes.
Also I tried to link some other blogsites to mine and it didn't work. Excuse my retardation today.

No comments: