Thursday, April 26, 2007

Frustrated

Over the ab flab. Seems like I eat superclean and have been working out so hard and just don't feel like I am getting results quick enough. All I can do is keep it up but I get tired of logging food and planning the hours of exercise I do and just not having the body I want.

On a good front, I am getting more opportunities to teach yoga. THAT truly excites me and inspires me in so many ways. Teaching yoga has been one of the most remarkable experiences of my life. My yoga practice is already precious to me but I get into a totally different mind set but now I regard teaching as practice too. It is all the same. Really. I am looking for some opportunities to get more training and would like to go away for a couple of weeks next year. I am looking into some training in California. I am going to Midwest Yoga Conference for some teacher training sessions next month.

Tonight I practice.

Food is clean today. I have low carbed it this week and had oatmeal for breakfast and just lingered over it. Hope to have a good weigh in this week.

No comments: