Monday, July 24, 2006

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I did it. I made goal last week with a 1.4 pound loss. No fanfare or parades involved, just a new phase in my journey for the perfect body.
My new goals in life and this journal are non weight loss intended. I do think I will lose more weight, but I am upping the calories, cleaning out my food even more, and increasing the intensity of my workouts. I am more motivated now than ever since I now know I can achieve my goals with hard work. I used to think being in a normal weight range was just not in the cards for me. I accepted my life as a fat person even when I was making my half hearted attempts to lose weight.
The biggest part of this is mental. You have to convince yourself of what you are capable of. Because you will and people around you will find every excuse in the world why it can’t be done. I am sure my mother will be sending this message to me loud and clear at the family reunion. Don’t go any further! Don’t try to be any better than you are right now. Hold yourself back like I always did.
Mediocrity is no longer good enough for me.
I want to change other things about my life besides my weight. I want a new career. What will that be? I am not sure yet. But I am formulating it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fanfare! Fanfare! Fanfare!

Do you hear the trumpets? Do you see the confetti and streamers? They're everywhere!

Congratulations!! You did it!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!

All that hard work - you must be so proud of yourself.

Well done.

Lady Sue said...

Whoooohoooo.....I knew you could do it..see me up on the chair clapping my hands & dancing for you....You deserve Fanfare..you've accomplished sooo much...it just feels damn good...right?
Who cares what those other people (such as your Mom) thinks..it's what you think and feel that matter...
I agree with you all the way that this is mostly Mental...
I have no doubt you will maintain and keep up all the good habits you've learned.
Sue

Anonymous said...

best diet to lose weight quickly How many calories do we need in a day? Learn more. Please visit best diet to lose weight quickly

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »