Monday, October 30, 2006

BEING THIN DOES NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY

If anyone thinks the key to happiness is being thin, they are out of their mind. I am no longer fat, but still have a lot of problems.
I feel super lonely and have no friends. I have financial problems and am desperately working to get out of them and that is whole other struggle. My mom is on my case even more now that I am thin. My daughter treats me like a total piece of crap. My fiance has no personality and didn't say two words to me all weekend unless it was to talk about his kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(sigh) I hear you, but I still think that "being thin" really does get the ball rolling towards happiness. It's just that sometimes you can't see it. Being healthy leads to taking the right steps to being fiscally and emotionally healthy. Finding balance in terms of eating and exercise is such a metaphor for how to handle loved-ones, when do you give to them, when do you set limits? and if nothing else, focussing on the one element in your life that you can control is a healthy way of coping with stress. Anyway, being thin (or at least a healthy weight) makes you happi-ER, right?! Good luck.