Thursday, June 08, 2006

WHY BEING HUNGRY IS GOOD

Two days away from weigh-in.

Because I am wearing a size 8 skirt and NO ONE up here will tell me how good I look. I look fabulous and sexier than anyone on this floor right now.
Because I have to weigh in in two days and am on a weight loss roll.
Because the hour cardio I am doing later is hard work and I want to make it count.
Because I have healthy food planned all day and it should satisfy me.
Because I don't have to struggle to put on any of my clothes right now.
Because I am buying some Lucky jeans on Saturday.
Because I have to weigh in in two more days.
Because I can cross my legs effortlessly.
Because I can do this.

2 comments:

Lady Sue said...

WhooohOOOOO...size Freakin' 8...you rock girl!!! Feels good doesn't it...maybe no one comments on it but damn YOU know what you've done and that's the important thing....

Sue

Anonymous said...

I want to be a size 8! Way to go!

You look smashing!